Friday, August 1, 2014

Show Up to Play Book Review


Every once in a while I like to read books that are completely different from the norm of what I read. The funny thing is so do the fans of my blog. I was gifted this book by an upcoming author at the SC Literacy Celebration during June 2014. Initially, I thought…a book about golf and life lessons? Really? Is this another self-help book?

However, after I read this book from cover to cover I realized that this is a book that high school students, college students, adults, and senior citizens could read and enjoy. It is a clean, quick, and helpful read. The advice and life lessons in this work could help anyone at a down or indecisive moment in their life. Great advice contained between the pages of this book.

Showing up to Play: Business & Life Lessons Learned on the Gold Course by Robert A. Fiacco is a great work for those that want to read and reflect on issues related to courage, overcoming obstacles, limitations, and being realistic.


Please visit this author’s website at www.bobfiacco.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogs About Publishing

Independent Publisher Links